- Diploma of Business Management completed 2010 at South Bank Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Justice (Policing) completed 2013 at Queensland Institute of Technology, Brisbane
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) completed November 2017 at Griffith University, Nathan Campus, Brisbane
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice completed August 2018 at College of Law, Brisbane
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Queensland in October 2018
- Member of Queensland Law Society from March 2019
- Member of Women Lawyer Association of Queensland from March 2019
- Member of Crime Stoppers Queensland since 2013
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia in March 2019
- General Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- General Litigation
- Debt recovery
Susanne has been Admitted to practice and has approximately 4 years’ experience in the legal industry. During this time, Susanne has gained broad legal experience ranging across property law, family law, criminal law, wills and estates, personal injury, commercial law and debt recovery.
Susanne joined SLF Lawyers in September 2018 as a paralegal prior to her Admission in the Supreme Court of Queensland. Susanne cares about her clients and is passionate about providing her client’s with timely legal advice.
Susanne understands the cost of litigation and achieving commercial resolutions for her clients.
Prior to working within the legal industry, Susanne worked at the Department of Justice and Attorney General, Youth Justice Division for approximately 2 years.
Outside of practice, Susanne enjoys spending time with her family, Fiancé due to be married in September 2019 and enjoys nature and keeping physically active.