- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Queensland Young Lawyers
- Member of Women Lawyers Association of Queensland
- General Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Civil Litigation
Rachel started in the legal industry in 2014 as a receptionist. During that time, she started studying her Bachelor of Laws. She soon moved into the role of Paralegal where she assisted solicitors in commercial law, succession law, criminal law and conveyancing.
Rachel completed her Bachelor of Laws in 2017 and went on to complete her Graduate Diploma of Legal Services in 2018, she was then admitted in the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia later in the year.
Since being admitted to practice, Rachel has gained experience in debt recovery and general commercial litigation.
Rachel commenced employment with SLF Lawyers in 2019 in the commercial litigation area. She strives to achieve the best outcome for her clients and ensures she always goes above and beyond to keep her clients happy.
Outside of work, Rachel enjoy baking desserts, bushwalks and reading books, but mostly she enjoys being a home relaxing with her husband and animals!