- Bachelor of Laws – University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management) – University of Wollongong
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2020
- General Insurance
- Civil Litigation
- Debt Recovery & Enforcement
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Property Law
Prior to admission, Peggy had the great opportunity to intern at the Downing Centre Courts as a Magistrate’s Associate for criminal matters and had a lot of exposure to litigation both criminal and civil.
She has also had the opportunity to work in corporate and commercial law through a short legal attachment/placement in Penang, Malaysia during her studies.
Peggy has worked in both boutique and mid-tier firms predominantly practicing insurance law (motor), civil and commercial litigation as well as debt recovery and enforcement in NSW, VIC and QLD for large corporate clients.
Outside of work, Peggy loves to paint, draw and anything arts and crafts. She also enjoys travelling and eating good food with family and friends.