- Honours Degree in Pure Mathematics
- Certified Financial Planning
- Certificate in Actuarial Techniques
- Certificate of Organisational Coaching
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Certificate of Arts (Writing)
- Improving businesses
- Managing & developing staff (teams)
- Hitting sales targets
- Client engagement
- Selling professional services & advice
Paul started his career as an Actuarial in 1993, moving into Managerial roles and then into the Banking & Finance industry in 1988 at what was National Mutual (now known as AMP). He went on to work in Perth for 15 years, and later on in Sydney for 11 years.
He has been both employed and self-employed over the last 30 years, and prides himself on helping many good people achieve their work goals and develop excellent business skills.
Outside of work, Paul is known for baking bread from scratch, making pickled onions, his passion for soccer (more notably Tottenham Hotspur in the EPL) and following Carlton in the AFL.