- Bachelor of Business (Management), University of Western Sydney
- Bachelor of Law, University of Western Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, with distinction, University of Western Sydney
- Admitted to practice in the New South Wales jurisdiction
- Admitted to practice in the Federal jurisdiction
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency
- Civil Litigation
- Owners Corporation Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Insurance Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Natalie has over nine years’ experience in the legal industry, and commenced with SLF Lawyers in 2015 leading our Western Australian office. Her experience includes managing contested and uncontested debt recovery for clients, contested insurance claims and she has a particular interest in claims relating to contractual dispute, breaches of director’s duties, unfair preference claim and insolvent and voidable transaction claims.
Natalie has developed her strong commercial litigation practice and regularly acts for major insurance companies, large mercantile agents and insolvency practitioners. She is a capable lawyer who strives to achieve practical and positive results for her clients. Natalie was involved in the matter of Premium Drinks Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) v Red Dog International Pty Ltd where a claim for recovery of unpaid invoices turned into a two-day trial raising issues of the former director attempting to create a phoenix company. Despite the misleading behaviour of the former director, the then Receivers and Managers were found to be owed the money and released from any cross-claim made by the Defendant.
Natalie is into all things entertaining – concerts, concerts and more concerts, theatre productions, comedy shows, sporting events etc.