- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in the Victorian jurisdiction
- Admitted to practice in the Federal jurisdiction
- Committee of Management Member for Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Victoria (WIRV)
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Insolvency
- Corporate Insolvency
- Debt Recovery
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Lisa commenced her legal career in 2011, commencing with SLF Lawyers in 2015 as an Associate lawyer, specialising in general commercial litigation and insolvency disputes.
Lisa enjoys working closely with clients to achieve outcomes which are tailored to their particular needs and circumstances. Lisa has acted on behalf of insolvency practitioners, directors, and both secured and unsecured creditors in corporate and personal insolvency disputes. She has also represented companies and individuals in a wide range of commercial and civil matters.
Lisa’s experience includes representing insolvency practitioners regarding voidable transactions, seeking declaratory relief in relation to vested property and seeking orders pertaining to trust property. She has also been involved in litigation to recover assets transferred post-bankruptcy, and opposing applications for the annulment of a bankruptcy.