- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (with First Class Honours), Flinders University
- Bachelor of Arts (History and Classics), University of Adelaide
- Admitted to practice in the South Australian jurisdiction
- Admitted to practice in the Federal jurisdiction
- Commercial Litigation
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate Insolvency
- Personal Insolvency
- Franchise Litigation
- Secured and Unsecured Debt Recovery
- Property and Leasing Disputes
Josh has over 10 years experience in the legal industry, and commenced with SLF Lawyers in 2018 where he is leading our Western Australian office. Prior to joining SLF Josh was based in South Australia.
Josh specialises in commercial litigation and insolvency (both corporate and personal). He takes a pragmatic approach to his legal practice and is known as a clear and open communicator. Josh’s focus is to conduct his client’s matters in an efficient manner whilst also achieving the best possible results for them.
Josh is a cricket tragic with his claim to fame being that he represented the Australian Lawyers Cricket team in the Lawyers World Cup in Barbados (yes there is such a thing!)