- Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics and International Relations), University Of Notre Dame Australia
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency
- Commercial Law
- Property Law
Jessica commenced at SLF Lawyers in early 2017 and not long after was admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales. Jessica specialises in civil litigation, debt recovery, personal and corporate insolvency, commercial law and property law.
Jessica is passionate about litigation and enjoys advocating on behalf of her client in Court consistently achieving positive results for the firm and her clients.
Outside of work Jessica enjoys spending time being active outdoors, travelling the world and spending quality time with her family.