- Juris Doctor Law Degree at Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (major in criminology) at Monash University
- Admitted to practice as an Australian legal practitioner in 2017
- Completed the Diploma of Legal Practice at Leo Cussen in 2017
- Debt Recovery
- Property matters, acting for vendors, purchasers and caveators in property transactions
- Drafting security documents for lenders
Jack worked as a paralegal in 2017, predominantly in debt recovery matters, and also with vendor and purchaser clients in relation to business and property transactions. Previous to this role, Jack completed an internship at Media Arts Lawyers working on intellectual property law focused matters.
Jack assisted in a matter relating to a detinue and conversion claim in which his client was seeking damages of $100,000.00. The matter involved a summary judgment application and was eventually resolved by way of mediation. He also assisted a client in investigating the pursuits of claims against a former client for misuse of confidential information and the poaching of employees.
Jack is a passionate Essendon supporter, played tennis since the age of 7, and was a tennis coach for 5 years during his university studies. He is extremely interested in Philosophy, with his favourite philosophers being Epictetus, Seneca and Marcus Aurelius.