- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Certificate III Customer Service
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Settlements and Negotiation
- Banking and Finance
- Competition and Consumer Law
Ines was previously employed at a boutique law firm in North Sydney dealing with demurrage claims; having initially started there as a Paralegal and was soon promoted to Lawyer.
Prior to working in North Sydney, Ines was employed for a Credit firm; assisting clients with current and past financial issues.
Ines thrives in disputes relating to financial hardship and debt recovery and insurance matters relating to demurrage.
Ines is always mindful that in the industry there are differences in expectation between various stakeholders and often these expectations don’t align. She enjoys working with the competing stakeholders to assist them in achieving commercially suitable resolutions.
Outside of work Ines enjoy being out on the water with her partner, family and friends.