- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to High Court of Australia
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency
- Debt Recovery
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Evan commenced with SLF Lawyers in 2016 as a commercial litigation lawyer, specialising in commercial litigation, debt recovery, insolvency (corporate and personal), and resolving commercial disputes pre-litigation.
In the past, Evan has worked with government departments, utility providers, insolvency practitioners and large and small businesses. Prior to studying law, Evan worked in the Army.
Evan is admitted to practice in Queensland and the High Court of Australia and he is currently studying a Master of Laws at the University of Queensland.
In his spare time, Evan enjoys basketball, golf and travelling.