- Bachelor of Law, Murdoch University
- Bachelor of Journalism, Murdoch University
- Graduate diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Civil Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Insurance Law
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency
Chelsea commenced with SLF Lawyers in 2015 and is a commercial litigation lawyer, specialising in debt recovery, personal and corporate insolvency and insurance law. Previously, she had 2 years experience in the legal industry practising in family law, wills and estates and property law.
Chelsea is enjoying all the facets that commercial law has to offer and building her skills by regularly attending the Magistrates Court of Western Australia, the District Court of Western Australia and the Federal Courts.
Outside of work Chelsea enjoys socialising, playing netball and is a dedicated puppy mother.