- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Criminology
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Certificate of Legal Business Skills
- Membership at Law Institute of Victoria
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Civil Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency
Charles commenced at SLF Lawyers as a paralegal in mid 2017 and not long after was admitted as a solicitor in late 2017. Charles specialises in civil litigation, debt recovery, personal and corporate insolvency and property related matters. He regularly appears in Courts and Tribunals as an advocate with and without counsel and consistently achieves positive results for the firm and his clients. Charles also oversees the firm’s team of highly specialised commercial litigation paralegals.
Outside of the work environment, Charles enjoys a regular round of golf, all things AFL related and anything that involves a contest. He also has a passion for traveling and photography and uses his time off to explore.