- Master of Laws (Juris Doctor) RMIT
- Bachelor of Nursing Deakin University
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Property Law
- Off the Plan Developments – all areas from acquisitions, structuring, due diligence, planning, construction, subdivision and off the plan sales.
- Property Acquisitions and Dispositions, from simple to complex transactions
- Caveats, Mortgages, Loan agreements
- Leases, assignment of leases, sale of business
- Property and Commercial disputes
Prior to working in the legal industry, Brendan worked for 6 years for a Property Developer situated in Melbourne’s South East. During that time, he worked as a Project Manager managing all aspects of development from acquisitions, due diligence, feasibility studies, planning, construction management and contract administration, to sales and marketing. Projects ranged from 10 lot sites to 150 lot sites. His role involved liaising with various Property Consultants, Councils, Servicing Authorities, Clients, Investors, Banks and Purchasers.
Outside of the work environment, Brendan lives on the Mornington Peninsula with his Wife and 2 year old son.