- Bachelor of Commerce completed June 2003 at the University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws completed December 2005 at the University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice completed 2007 at College of Law Queensland
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- General commercial and corporate advice and litigation
- Corporate and personal insolvency advice and litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct claims
- Lease recoveries and disputes
- Construction advice and litigation
- Voluntary administration, liquidation, receivership and bankruptcy
Anthony was admitted to practice in 2007 and has worked predominantly in the areas of insolvency and commercial litigation. He has appeared in both state and federal jurisdictions throughout the country having also practiced as a solicitor in Victoria for three years. Anthony has recently defended a trial in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia involving misleading and deceptive conduct allegations, representations as to a future matter, and allegations the contract was unfair in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Anthony regularly advises liquidators, receivers, administrators and trustees in relation to their appointment, during their tenure and in post-insolvency actions including insolvent trading claims, preference actions, recovery claims and public examinations.
He prides himself on providing high quality and timely legal advice in a manner that is sensitive to client needs. He is empathetic in his business dealings and believes forming and maintaining effective relationships with clients is critical to ensuring the client’s goals and objectives are identified and achieved.
Anthony is married with a young family, is a gold member of the Brisbane Lions, and a keen follower of other sports including Rugby League, Rugby Union and Cricket.