- Bachelor of Laws completed October 2013 at Bond University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice completed April 2014 at Bond University
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in May 2014
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in June 2014
- Member of Queensland Law Society from July 2014
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia in August 2014
- General commercial litigation
- Debt recovery
- Contract review and negotiation
- Personal and corporate insolvency
- Commercial law
Alessandra has been admitted to practice for over 4 years and has approximately 8 years’ experience in the legal industry. During this time, Alessandra has gained broad legal experience ranging across commercial litigation, wills and estates, debt recovery, commercial contract review and advice, property law, personal and corporate insolvency and general commercial law.
Most recently, Alessandra gained commercial contracts experience working in the public sector. Alessandra is passionate about providing her client’s with commercially astute and timely legal advice in relation to both litigation and commercial law matters.
Alessandra enjoys understanding her client’s and their businesses as a whole in order to provide a broader and more cost effective legal service.
Outside of practice, Alessandra enjoys travelling (having visited 18 countries in 2018) and catching up with friends and family in Noosa.